The news keeps getting worse for these Intuit-Authorized Commercial Hosting companies:
- Right Networks. Telephone: (888) 417 4448
- InsynQ, Inc. Telephone: (866) 206 1781
- Uni-Data & Communications, Inc. Telephone: (718) 445-5600 x3180
- Xcentric Telephone: (678) 297-0190
- Cloud9 Real Time Telephone: (888) 869-0076
- Coaxis International, Inc. Telephone: (850) 391-1022
- Myownasp. Telephone: (800) 521-7322
- NovelAspect.com. Telephone: (888) 228-0143
- Swizznet. Telephone: (888) 794-9948
As predicted, the Commercial Hosting program is the worst Intuit mistake. There are probably around a thousand hosting companies. Since February 2009, Intuit added only six licensed hosting companies to its original three. They pay Intuit $18,000 for the first year and $5,000 for additional years, plus $5 per customer per month. This makes them charge more, so they are less competitive vs CPA hosting ($200 initially and $100 a year) and unlicensed hosting companies. It is, of course, easy for CPAs to effectively become commerial hosts without commercial licensing fees.
Commercial hosting companies are also terribly at risk, as their applications let Intuit compete against them. They also must provide Intuit with substantially all confidential financial and security data. Intuit can not only use this to raise rates, but it can MAKE IT PUBLIC!